Lee Kah Yee, Clinical Psychologist
- Diploma in Counselling (Taruc, Malaysia)
- Psych (Hons)(Taruc, Malaysia)
- Master of Clin. Psych (UCSI, Malaysia)
Personal summary/bio (in Mandarin and English)
Kah Yee is a clinical psychologist who graduated from UCSI University. As a part of her training, she underwent her practicum at the Seed Connections, Atfal Jannah, and UCSI University to provide individual and group therapy services to families, children, couples, and adults of all ages. She is also a volunteer listener and associate in PlusVibes, Aloe Mind, and Your Ears and Hearts (YEAH) throughout her practicum. Her key areas of interest include depression, anxiety, stress, interpersonal relationship, emotional & behavioral issues, post-traumatic stress disorder, self-development, and personal doubt.
Kah Yee has a strong dedication to serving clients in a meaningful way, listening to their concerns, and helping them learn how to approach their mental, emotional, and behavioral problems. Kah Yee’s main approaches with clients include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), and Gestalt Therapy. However, she is also being flexible in other therapeutic approaches to address the client’s specific needs.
Kah Yee strongly believes that everyone can find their inner light in the darkest life even when life seems impossible. Experiences may change a person, but deep inside there is always the shining seed of self, the blueprint of who the person truly is, guaranteeing the possibility of renewal. An open mind and an open heart can turn the key.
佳仪是一名临床心理学家，毕业于 UCSI 大学。实习期间，她曾在 Seed Connections、Atfal Jannah 和 UCSI 大学为家庭、儿童、情侣、青少年和成人提供个人和团体治疗服务。她也曾是 PlusVibes、Aloe Mind 和 Your Ears and Hearts (YEAH) 的志愿者听众和咨询师。她的主要领域包括抑郁、焦虑、压力、人际关系、情绪和行为问题、创伤后应激障碍、自我发展和家庭困扰。
佳仪倾向于以有意义的方式为来访者服务，倾听他们的担忧，并帮助他们学习如何解决他们的心理、情感和行为问题。 佳仪为来访者提供的主要治疗方法包括认知行为疗法 (CBT)、焦点解决短期治疗 (SFBT) ，对话练习与空椅子技术。
Past Experience: Speaker / Interview
- Facilitator – Mental Health Camp with Fugee School (Borderless)
- Facilitator – I Believe I Can Fly (Seed Connections)
- Associate – Your Ears And Heart
- Associate – Aloe Mind
- Listener – PlusVibes
- Associate – “Be The Heroes Malaysians Deserve” Campaign (Your Ears And Heart)
- Leader & Facilitator – Self-awareness Week (UCSI)
- Speaker – Not All Wounds Are Visible: What Is PTSD? (UCSI)
- Speaker – Stay Connected to Combat Social Isolation (UCSI)
- Facilitator – Unite Against Bullying (UCSI)